One of New Zealand’s most iconic tourism attractions, Skyline is a sustainable and dynamic New Zealand based international business looking forward to a future where we continue to deliver our unique brand of kiwi hospitality through our fun experiences across four continents.
Being adaptable and resilient is a part of who we are, hosting every guest as a friend and sharing high-quality entertainment and dining experiences.
What we’re after
We are looking for a People & Capability Coordinator to join our close-knit team and vibrant and progressive company.
No one day is the same and this varied and very busy role will fully utilise your superior administrative and organisational skills whilst gaining exposure to broader aspects of Human Resources.
This role will suit someone who wants a challenge, thrives in an environment where they can implement positive change, and someone who has a true passion for people. You will present a polished and enthusiastic presence to employees and our prospective candidates alike, and you will relish being part of a values driven organisation.
Overview of key responsibilities
· preparing employment offers and all employee correspondence,
· coordinating payroll,
· facilitation of induction and front line employee training,
· administration of people & capability group projects,
- organising staff activities,
· ensuring that all relevant internal and external enquiries are responded to in a timely and professional manner,
· communicating with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders,
· maintaining accurate and compliant files and reporting.
You will have/be:
· a qualification in Human Resources and a minimum of one years’ experience in an HR admin role,
· possess the ability to multi-task and keep lots of balls in the air while prioritising a range of tasks,
· systems savvy, including experience in the use of MS Office and Datapay and expertise BambooHR, Biotime and Qjumpers,
· experience in the delivery of front line employee training,
· great time management,
· excellent written and verbal communication skills,
· strong administration, planning and organisational skills,
· excellent relationship building skills.
· professional presentation and strong communication skills,
· strong sense of urgency and the ability to use initiative,
· superior attention to detail,
· proven initiative and untapped enthusiasm,
· willingness to develop broader human resources advisory skills,
· open, honest and empathetic.
In return, we offer the opportunity to be an integral part of a very progressive and successful company, the chance to work with a great team of highly motivated and dedicated people, a competitive remuneration package, excellent staff benefits and a truly unique environment.