Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for a confident and energetic Mountain Bike Operator to join our Activities Team on a fixed term basis. This role covers a range of tasks including chairlift operation, ticket sales, mountain bike loading, along with customer instruction and safety over the mountain bike season. You will need to be motivated and customer focused with a friendly manner and can-do attitude. Sales skills are desirable.
This role demands a high level of physical fitness. You will also need to be flexible to work early mornings, weekends, and public holidays as required.
Every Role Offers:
· A fun, diverse working environment including free gondola and luge rides for family and friends and staff meals.
· A place in a dynamic, values-driven and growing international organisation
The perfect candidate will have/be
- competent mountain bike skills and knowledge
- excellent customer service skills
- a “can do” attitude and excellent communication skills
- a passion for providing fantastic service and a genuine interest to work in the hospitality industry
Join Our Team
No two days are ever the same at Skyline. We’re always aiming to share real fun with the world and make people smile. Our team thrives on meaningful connections with our customers, our community, and with each other. We relish the opportunity to share new skills in a unique and exciting working environment leading to career pathways that go way beyond industry norms. We work a little differently at Skyline and we can’t wait to show you how.
If this sounds like you, apply now and let’s get up to some fun!
Please only apply if you have the right to legally work in New Zealand.
- Safety is a high priority in our working environment. All candidates must agree to comply with the company's health and safety procedures which includes random drug and alcohol testing.